Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Egg Hunt

As I mentioned a few posts ago...I have pretty much been sick the entire month of May....so when I finally felt a bit better I invited Nick and Gracie over for their long over due Egg Hunt :) and we also added in a small version of "Mothers Day Brunch"...less my famous pecan rolls and Egg Casserole, as I still am not 100 % better (but I was afraid the Easter candy was getting old) ...so we also invited Mom and Dad over for breakfast as well...It was the most spectacular weekend, and the egg hunt was a success. Nick had us laughing the week before because I told him we had to wait till Dillon wasn't working so he could hide the eggs, as now that he's a teenager that gets to be his job. Nick says "Well, He's NOT very Good at it...he hid them all over the lawn last year" (think Dillon was trying to make it easy on them, as they were 3 and 4 at the time)..so Dillon thought he'd get back at them and make it hard this year (may have been a pride thing) but I told him not to , just make them a little harder....so I had to tease Nick in a phone call this week, because we found 4 still hidden while doing yard work later in the week...when I asked Kim if he had anything to say about my teasing she said, "oh yes, Nick had a REASON for why there were some left behind...I wish she could have remembered it , because you never know what's going to come out of his mouth...Nick and Gracie continually crack me up with their funny comments :)


Here are a couple cute picks from the fun visit.....








No comments:

Post a Comment