Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers day!

Happy Mother's day to all the Mothers out there, especially to my sister Jenni, who "officially" became a Mom on May 5, 2009!! (though the boys have been in her heart for a long time!!!!)
Hope you don't mind me "borrowing" your pictures.



I am posting the happy Mother's Day wish early, because it WILL be mothers day in China when Jenni reads this post!


Jenni, I don't think you are getting email while you are in China, but I wanted you to know that you will be receiving this magazine as you start your journey as a parent, I hope you find it helpful (or even find the time to read it , ha ha)










Happy Mother's Day to My Mom and to my Grammies who have all celebrated for many years...I (we) love you all very much and appreciate all the love and support you have given us over the years






1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christina! (no wonder you are my fav-o-rite sister!! )

    I love all the Mom and Grammy photos...but what about you w/ big D? Your a super mommy too!

    Hope you had a great Mom's Day!...and no I can't seem to get my email. I think it has to do with how we have it set up at home. I may try to get into one of the other oneline emails I have to see if they work. Not like I really have had time for email....haven't even had time to blog! Ha ha!

    love you!

    -Jenni

    ReplyDelete