Sunday, May 3, 2009

In my own little world

Ok, so 3 months ago, I created a blog, and made my first post...to myself I guess, I don't think I told anyone,I think I wanted to get the hang of it first, but then I forgot about it, instead becoming obsessed with my sister and brother in laws blog about their journey to adopt twin boys from China.(And from their blog I have traveled to many others blogs and enjoyed an outsiders view of other families lives. I find some of the blogs so interesting and compelling that I can get lost for hours following the links.)
So anyway, today I was compelled to find the blog I created (couldn't remember the title, my password or anything else, so it was a bit of a struggle, but I succeeded, so I consider it a success !)
The main reason for finding my blog today was to share a picture today with my favorite (and only- haha private giggle) sister and brother in law on the eve of their "gotcha day" in China, though by the time they actually get to see this, it may be post adoption???
The history is that they are adopting twin boys with albinism, and I feel God is blessing them each day of their journey and so last week as my garden started to sprout more with the heat(the day they left on the plane to China) - I noticed one of my plants appeared to have a couple white sprouts starting ....today when I checked my yard I noticed that there were two (twins perhaps? ) Perfectly beautiful white stems on an otherwise green catmint, and I feel that they represent the two absolutely beautiful boys that Jenni and Scott will be bringing home soon, and I really want them to see another symbol that this is SO meant to be.


Can't stop the tears from flowing as I write this and I realize that in just 8 hours they will be meeting their babies for the first time and they will become a family! We are with them in spirit every second of this journey. Love and miss them so much.

3 comments:

  1. thank you Christina, that is beautiful. And you got the first flow of tears started on a day that a river of them are sure to flow.

    I may have to try and see if I can hijack your picture!!

    It truly is amazing all the signs that are shown to you along the way in life to tell you this path is truly the way you were meant to be going.

    love you... Jenni

    ps 4hrs and 11 minutes to go.... but who's counting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni we are all counting along with you, though I am sure you the absolute most!, I can send you this pic (and have in your email)for you to hijack anytime! (3 hrs and 28 minutes to go!) xxxxxx00000000

    ReplyDelete
  3. What i do not understood is in reality how you're now not really much more smartly-favored than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly with regards to this subject, produced me in my view consider it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men don't
    seem to be involved until it is one thing to do with Woman gaga!
    Your individual stuffs nice. All the time take care of it
    up!

    My webpage ... Zahngold

    ReplyDelete